|System Requirements for using the Online Search ApplicationIn order to use the Stanly County Online Search functionality there are several requirements that your remote computer must meet. These requirements are listed below:1. Your computer must support a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 7682. Your Internet browser must enable our site to set a cookie upon your connection to the search application. In addition to the browser settings on your computer you will need to ensure that any second party security software or spyware software that you are running does not block the cookie.3. Your computer must allow pop-ups from the Stanly County Register of Deeds site, since the application opens in a new window.
4. You will need to install the Alternatiff image viewer in order to view images. The instructions for installing Alternatiff are below.
|Installing AlternatiffThe AlternaTiff Image Viewer from MIE, Inc is required for viewing Images through the Stanly County Register of Deeds Online Search Application. Here’s how to install:1. Click hereto open the Alternatiff installation page2. You’ll see a popup similar to the one below, click the “Yes” button to install AlternaTiff.
3. When you see an image like the one below, click it to open the registration screen.
4. Please note that the viewer must be registered, and not just downloaded, in order to view images.
5. If you experience difficulty installing the AlternaTiff view please visit http://www.alternatiff.com/faq.htmlfor troubleshooting details.
6. Once the viewer is successfully installed, close all browser windows. Upon opening a new browser window and accessing www.OnlineCountyRecords.com you should have no trouble viewing available images.
|Email OnlineCountyRecords.com with a Help QuestionIf you are having other difficulties using this site and the topic is not covered on this help page, feel free to email [email protected] with your question.|