|Irving, Amy||Animal Control Officer IIemail@example.com|
|Hartsell, Charles||Animal Control Officer IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lambert, Dean||Animal Control Officer IIemail@example.com|
|Wes Smith||Animal Control Officer IIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
All services are free of charge except adoption and reclaiming.
Adoption charges are: Dogs – $91.00, Cats – $85.00
All civil penalties assessed are due at time of reclaim in addition to reclaim fees listed below.
To reclaim an animal, the charge is:
- $75.00 if the dog or cat was picked up Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- $75.00 if the dog or cat was picked up after hours, on the weekend or a holiday
- $75.00 if the animal caught in a county trap
- $100.00 if the animal is taken with a tranquilizing gun
- To reclaim an animal after the owner has been contacted and a 24 hour period has passed – reclaim fee plus $15.00/day
The fee for an animal bite confinement is $15.00/day
The fee for a full 10 day confinement is $150.00